Deleting On An Etrex Legend

Is there a way to delete all of the waypoints at once? I want to start my list of waypoints over. I use EasyGPS and have the file I want from Pocket Queries and I only want those on my Legend

Main Menu -> Find -> Waypoints -> Nearest (or By Name).

Go up to the top right menu, Click the 'Page' icon - Next to the 'X' Button. Select Delete All.

Is there a way to delete all of the waypoints at once? I want to start my list of waypoints over. I use EasyGPS and have the file I want from Pocket Queries and I only want those on my Legend

Go up to the top right menu, Click the 'Page' icon - Next to the 'X' Button. Select Delete All.

Is this the same procedure for e-trex legend cx? <_<

I could not follow procedures for my legend cx ;)

I'm using a Legend (black and white) I didn't think tehy changed teh interface that much, but perhaps they did?

I'm using a Legend (black and white) I didn't think tehy changed teh interface that much, but perhaps they did?

I don't have mine in hand to check but I this highly questionable thought that you only get the delete all option when in the 'Search by name' mode.

Is this the same procedure for e-trex legend cx? :)

I could not follow procedures for my legend cx :)

I don't have mine in hand to check but I this highly questionable thought that you only get the delete all option when in the 'Search by name' mode.

This is the way I delete mine too on the Legend.

Is this the same procedure for e-trex legend cx? :)

I could not follow procedures for my legend cx :D

That is not on the etrex legend cx? :)

This is the way I delete mine too on the Legend.

"Also, look at the Reset option on the Trip Computer screen. The screen lets you do mass deletions of a number of different things, including waypoints and routes."

This is how I do a mass delete of waypoints on the older Legend I have and the new Legend Cx I just recently bought. There is check boxes for what you want to delete and all waypoints is one of them along with all saved tracks and several others.

Edited by spud67

mine will then ask if you want to delete by type. which is convinent for up dating caches.