Cachemate Problem

I have been using Cachemate for over a year now and about a month ago, it stopped syncing with my SJ22. This is my PQ for 500 local caches and it looks like it might be timing out so I tried to upload smaller updates - It looks like in the 100's works but 260 points did not.

Anybody have any ideas of what might be the problem?

Check your memory. PQ comes zipped a lot smaller. I install all my PQ's to a memory stick. I have the same model and haven't hade a problem but have never put them directly on the PDA. A small memory stick is pretty cheap and you can load it up with all sorts of goodies. When I load 500 it takes forever! Its almost 3mb. Hope you figure it out!

^^ike

I did check the memory and actually made more space when the problem first came up. This DID work for over a year and now suddenly has stopped. Yesterday, I managed to upload my 500 caches but in 4 smaller chunks - far too much effort considering it used to handle 500 caches just fine.

Yes, I may have to do it directly to memory stick. Will try that next week