Can't Track Support Ticket

holograph

I submitted a support ticket, got a confirmation email with a link to support.Groundspeak.com for checking the status, but when I follow the link I get an error that I don't have permission to see the status and must login with the password sent in the email. The problem is that the support site doesn't appear to offer any way to log in! I've tried both Firefox and IE 6.

I submitted a support ticket, got a confirmation email with a link to support.Groundspeak.com for checking the status, but when I follow the link I get an error that I don't have permission to see the status and must login with the password sent in the email. The problem is that the support site doesn't appear to offer any way to log in! I've tried both Firefox and IE 6.

You probably need to submit a support request to report this issue. Then you can check on its resolution status by logging in with the password they send you.

Oh - just a minute....there's a song about that isn't there? I think it starts "There's a hole in my bucket, ...." :laughing:

I submitted a support ticket, got a confirmation email with a link to support.Groundspeak.com for checking the status,

So have you actually got any action on the support ticket holograph? Other than the same type of confirmation that you appear to have received I have had no response to my support ticket (DDA-912215) either - and have no means of checking it. I have also had no response on the issue I raised in there to the posts on the same topic in this forum from TPTB - I wonder if they are just so busy with other stuff and if this support.Groundspeak.com facility is still in the testing stage or something.

It would be nice to hear from TPTB on these points if they wouldn't mind :ph34r::lol: Pretty please :laughing:

I submitted a support ticket, got a confirmation email with a link to support.Groundspeak.com for checking the status,

So have you actually got any action on the support ticket holograph? Other than the same type of confirmation that you appear to have received I have had no response to my support ticket (DDA-912215) either - and have no means of checking it. I have also had no response on the issue I raised in there to the posts on the same topic in this forum from TPTB - I wonder if they are just so busy with other stuff and if this support.Groundspeak.com facility is still in the testing stage or something.

It would be nice to hear from TPTB on these points if they wouldn't mind <_<:) Pretty please ;)

We're in the process of switching over to a new support system so you can expect some slight delays in response time. I'll report the login issue and hopefully have that sorted out soon. Sorry for the inconvenience in the interim!

Nate

Groundspeak Inc.

We're in the process of switching over to a new support system so you can expect some slight delays in response time. I'll report the login issue and hopefully have that sorted out soon. Sorry for the inconvenience in the interim!

Nate

Groundspeak Inc.

Thanks Nate

Just got an e-mail relating to this so it seems like the system is starting to kick in. Having a support system like this is a very positive move. Well done Groundspeak

<_<;)

Nate

Groundspeak Inc.

Thanks Nate

Just got an e-mail relating to this so it seems like the system is starting to kick in. Having a support system like this is a very positive move. Well done Groundspeak

:laughing::laughing:

The problem still exists.

I've been trying to get Geocaching.com to address a double-billing on my premium membership, but I can't get back into the support location to see if they have responded, nor have I heard from anyone by phone or email. I'm assuming my issue has not been addressed since Geocaching.com still has an extra $30 from me. And it is a guarantee that their support mechanism isn't working because there is no way to log into it (using Macintosh versions of Explorer, Safari, Firefox, or Opera and Windows versions of Explorer and Firefox).

So I'm now posting the issue here publicly with the hope that this might catch someone's attention.

Pretty annoying...

sjt