Caching Abroad

Hi Guys I wonder if nay one will be able to help me! I am sure this question has been answered before but i haven't found anything in the search topics. I am going to benidorm and would like to do some caches whilst away. how do you find the local caches as i don't have the post code for the hotel i am staying at, the details i have got are not reconised and the main seach brings up everything for spain!

any adivce would be great,

thank you

foxy

You can click on "Advanced Search" from the main geocaching.com page, and change the search type to "By Coordinate". The co-ords for the centre of Benidorm are N38 32.0 W0 08.0

That should give you a list of the nearest ones.

You might have to read spanish to understand them, but "yo non hablo espanol"

I have recently come back from a weeks holiday in Spain - slightly further north than Benidorm but I did print off a few caches near there because we were going to be driving past the area to and from Alicante. In the end we didn't have time to do any there, but I seem to recall that there were quite a number set by English geocachers who seem to holiday there on a regular enough basis to be able to maintain the caches, or who have friends out there who will help maintain the caches if needed. As a result a lot of the descriptions are given in English - which will save you having to translate on Babelfish etc.!

Have fun and enjoy the caching - we did 4 (although we had 2 DNF from those!) and they all took us to great places!