Bbc Radio Scotland Again!

Last year Firth of Forth was asked to do an interview for the Out of Doors programme for BBC Radio Scotland. She wasn't able to meet up at the time they wanted so I ended up doing the interview.

Guess What? It's happened again.

I'm doing a live interview on MacAulay & Co on the 3rd May at 09:30 yep that is tomorrow morning.

You can listen to the programme on 92-95 FM or on 810 MW. If you are not in Scotland you can also listen to the programme on Sky Channel 0116.

Very good radio! They put you on the spot a bit didn't they? I liked the touch of inviting folk to find the cache on air. Could you post the caches so we can look at the logs?

Well done, not easy to explain the concept of item swaps v TB/Geocoins. Best bit is the presenter with you enjoyed it.

Dave

The links given send us to the programme, which last 90 minutes - unless I have done something wrong. Is there any way of getting just HH's contribution?

Starts 7:25 into the show and then continues through the show in chunks. Doesn't everyone in England listen to Radio Scotland. If you just want to strip out the GeoCaching bits it may be that you are looking for a ripper which will allow you to convert streamed internet radio to .wmv or .mpg files. Me I prefer my daily diet of BBC Scotland Northeast News, MFR Breakfast Show and Fred MacAuley.

Well done HH, just too far to go there and get the T-Shirt!

Did anyone catch the Wymondham Wanderers on Anglia TV News recently.

Edited by Jango & Boba Fett

Think the presenters need to get another job though!

Definately, Fread McAuley treats all interviewees as fodder for his lame humour, at the expense of what they are trying to say. He should be DJ-ing for Radio P45.

[Edited to reduce the number of "definatelys"]

Edited by McKryton