? About Getting Parking Waypoints Or Additional Waypoints On Cachepage To Show Up On 60c/csx With Gsak

I cannot get the additional waypoints or parking waypoints listed on the cache page to show up on my 60C or 60CSx when I send the waypoints with GSAK. If I export the file to mapsource it shows the additional waypoints or parking waypoints.

Is there something I need to do to get GSAK to send them directly. I am running the lastest version of GSAK so it can communicate with my 60CSx

when I load the PQ into gsak it shows the waypoints and the additional waypoints as wpts.gpx(children)

but I can't get them to show up on my GPSr

Edited by birddog14

Check box - [include Child Waypoints], Uuper left corner of [send Waypoints to GPS] dialog box.

When importing the PQs to GSAK, you will have to have selected "Child Waypoints" as the way to import them rather than as independent waypoints.

thanks.......I was figuring there was an easy way to do it....guess I should have looked closer...if it was a snake it would have bit me......it is right there..I hadn't noticed that since they added that feature, but then I just click send and zip right through that page

I know that if I export it to a mapsource file and then send it from mapsource they show up...wanted to be able to do it in GSAK

Edited by birddog14