Scariest Cache Location In Cali?

:o Some time ago I had watch-listed a cache in California because the posts alone scared me. They talked about snakes, bats, spiders and hiking way out to this place - I think maybe across a field and to a cave along the coast, but can't remember). The cache description talked about every phobia imaginable. I don't know what happen to the bookmark, but I'd sure love to find the link again, even if the cache has been archived.

Any other ones similar to this description?

Great topic!

This is a token entry... it was created when the Georules where changing from 'all the responsibility on the Stashers' to 'the approver gets to second guess every thing'. [Lucky for us, we have the best approvers around so the cache was approved.] Trust Me!

As far as real entries...

I've found scorpion's;

Melted our shoes on Hot Rox (Ops, that's not the Golden State);

Looked the Fear Factor in the eye;

Hiked through cougars at night;

Thought I saw a bear as I was reaching into a cave (This cache got me shaking!);

But normally, things don't bother me. I know a few cachers don't like elevated, flexing walk ways so they should never go to Where Two Water's Cross! :unsure: