Magelklan Explorist 200 ~$70 Shippid After Magellan Rebate.

Hello All,

I saw so many posts looking for a low cost starter GPS that when I saw this posted on another forum I figured I'd post it here as well.

link

It's at tigerdirect.com if the link doesn't work. It's the best price I could find anywhere for a new unit.

Here's the thread from where I first saw the post fatwallet link

Just for easy comparison here's a froogle price comparison froogle

Hope this helps someone.

Bibba

Edited by Bibba

Hello All,

I saw so many posts looking for a low cost starter GPS that when I saw this posted on another forum I figured I'd post it here as well.

link

It's at tigerdirect.com if the link doesn't work. It's the best price I could find anywhere for a new unit.

Here's the thread from where I first saw the post fatwallet link

Just for easy comparison here's a froogle price comparison froogle

Hope this helps someone.

Bibba

That sounds like a great deal considering the retail for that is $160- $200. But the fine print says to get your rebate yoyu need to provide a dated sales reciept. We are unsure how you would get one of those if you bought it online. Maybe We are missing something. Any insight would be helpful.

I don't think I've ever bought anything online where I have not received a dated receipt. It's generally included with the shipment. I bought my etrex yellow through the web two years ago and had no problem with the magellan rebate.

I don't think I've ever bought anything online where I have not received a dated receipt. It's generally included with the shipment. I bought my etrex yellow through the web two years ago and had no problem with the magellan rebate.

I Have an Explorist 200 I will sell for $50 including shipping.

Hazzard1019@aol.com