Look What I Found

EraSeek

Not sure if it is an eagle cam or not, but I do know that some hunters use a camera setup in the woods to track a deer, for example, to learn their feeding, bedding etc..habits for the following hunting season. I dont know if this is one of those setups, but it would not surprise me if it was. Maybe there is a simple explaination and it is in fact a camera set up to catch Ambrosia pee'n in the woods. :o

Not sure if it is an eagle cam or not, but I do know that some hunters use a camera setup in the woods to track a deer, for example, to learn their feeding, bedding etc..habits for the following hunting season. I dont know if this is one of those setups, but it would not surprise me if it was. Maybe there is a simple explaination and it is in fact a camera set up to catch Ambrosia pee'n in the woods. :o

You must be thinking of this camera:

Ambrosia.jpg

Not sure if it is an eagle cam or not, but I do know that some hunters use a camera setup in the woods to track a deer, for example, to learn their feeding, bedding etc..habits for the following hunting season. I dont know if this is one of those setups, but it would not surprise me if it was. Maybe there is a simple explaination and it is in fact a camera set up to catch Ambrosia pee'n in the woods. ;)

:unsure:

Not sure if it is an eagle cam or not, but I do know that some hunters use a camera setup in the woods to track a deer, for example, to learn their feeding, bedding etc..habits for the following hunting season. I dont know if this is one of those setups, but it would not surprise me if it was. Maybe there is a simple explaination and it is in fact a camera set up to catch Ambrosia pee'n in the woods. B)

You must be thinking of this camera:

Ambrosia.jpg

That would be the exact same one, PDX

That would be the exact same one, PDX

Take a close look at the writing on it <_<

That PDX sure does know where the cameras in Ambrosias area are :blink: Why is it that he finds the ones that are planted just for her? :rolleyes:

Edited by Team Misguided

Cabelas sells them to hunters.

I searched and searched, and cant find the page in Cabela's that sell those limited edition Catch Ambrosia Pee'n In The Woods Cameras. Let me know what page so I can dog ear it please :shocked:

Edited by -Hawk-

Cabelas sells them to hunters.

I searched and searched, and cant find the page in Cabela's that sell those limited edition Catch Ambrosia Pee'n In The Woods Cameras. Let me know what page so I can dog ear it please :(

They appear to have discontinued that particular model. :ph34r:

Look what I found while revisiting Point Williams Light

If you dig around you will find competitions, best still shot, best still series, best MPG shot, best bird..... and best "trespasser".

I didn't dig up one of those camera competitions, but here is one video from YouTube, made from a trail camera.

This person has other videos posted to YouTube.

I have not bought one yet, but I want one. Actually I would like a dozen of them, one ourside the front door, one in the main hallway........ and then a half dozen for my favorite remote locations.

Cheers,

J