Gpx Spinner

Good morning,

Have any of you purchased GPS Spinner program from the waypoints section of this website and received a response from the individual that is selling it? We are just getting into GCing and we paid for it 1.5 weeks ago and have sent several emails asking for our registration code but have received no response.

Any ideas and did anyone else have this problem?

Good morning,

Have any of you purchased GPS Spinner program from the waypoints section of this website and received a response from the individual that is selling it? We are just getting into GCing and we paid for it 1.5 weeks ago and have sent several emails asking for our registration code but have received no response.

I have, but it was back a long time ago. I do seem to remember it took a little while to get the code. You have to realize many of these guys are doing things as a hobby and they can get pretty busy in their "real" jobs, some even travel and only have very limited free time and access to the internet.

In the meantime, I do believe you can still use the program. I don't even know that it is nagware, delayware, or anything.

Good morning,

Yep, it took a little time but eventually I got the unlock code. Actually I registered it to do the right thing. Once I sent the money I didn't really care that much about the code. The software is still functional, just a few nag screens.

It will take a while to get your registration code but adding the code doesn't change how spinner works.

Well he must have a newer version posted because the one you download now won't work until you enter the Reg code. Whenever I drop a file onto it the Spinner opens a Command window and says it won't proceed until the Reg code is entered.

Thanks for the feeedback guys :o

Edited by DaddyDaughterDiggers