Wednesday 05/03/06...

Allanon

RainbowCache will be in town overnight and wishes to meet local Cheerios and others in the area. He's arriving at SeaTac about 7:00PM and will be leaving the next morning at 7:00AM.

We'll be setting up a dinner/meeting in the SeaTac area for about 8:00PM if anyone is interested in getting together for a bit...and we'll probably hit a cache or two in the area as well.

Post here if interested so we know what to tell the place we go.

HC is going to be there! For those interested, the closest cache is "The Jester Doesn't Play With A Full Deck," GCPPM0. It looked like it was getting a little low on cards, so I contacted The Jester and told him he might need to expect a number of visitors. He wrote back to say that he'll stock it with a new deck!

I will also be packing an Appalachian Trail geocoin for anybody who's interested in the icon...not that anybody's interested in the icon, no, no way...

I know how you feel TL...that's why I took Thursday and Friday off... :ph34r::mad:

So far we have:

Me

RC

Recdiver

AndrewRJ

LandRover

Hoppingcrow

possibly JavaDuck

and in tear spilling spirit, Ambrosia. :ph34r:

So, I've made a reservation for 10 of us at Sharps Roaster and Ale House for 8:00pm. Groups of 8 or more require one check so if you can, bring cache cash. Since there's only 6 so far, we'll try to go with multiple checks but you never know.

After dinner we'll head out to The Jester's "Doesn't Play with a Full Deck" so RC can get at least one cache in the area. We'll do more as time and sleep allow.

See everyone tomorrow...well, not Ambrosia... B)

:laughing:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who cries about the least little things. Hugs to you G.F.

Beautiful avatar. But be careful honey.. I would hate to see you blown off that cliff. :laughing:

Missed you at the VCM!

(hugs)

Missed you too! Hopefully I'll get to something else though, soon! :ph34r:

I know how you feel TL...that's why I took Thursday and Friday off... :laughing::laughing:

So far we have:

Me

RC

Recdiver

AndrewRJ

LandRover

Hoppingcrow

possibly JavaDuck

and in tear spilling spirit, Ambrosia. :ph34r:

So, I've made a reservation for 10 of us at Sharps Roaster and Ale House for 8:00pm. Groups of 8 or more require one check so if you can, bring cache cash. Since there's only 6 so far, we'll try to go with multiple checks but you never know.

After dinner we'll head out to The Jester's "Doesn't Play with a Full Deck" so RC can get at least one cache in the area. We'll do more as time and sleep allow.

See everyone tomorrow...well, not Ambrosia...

I suppose I could give you the coords... :ph34r:

47 26.286, 122 17.749

Got a call from RC right before 4pm PDT and he was getting ready to get on the plane in Phoenix. He should be here and meet up with Rec and I between 7:30 and 8:00 at his hotel.

We'll be to the Roaster asap after that.

BTW, the reservation is under my first name.

I'm off to Rec's place...Later...