Thank You Midland Geocachers!

Just a post of thanks to all the Geocachers that made me feel so well cared for during my trip to Birmingham.

137654351_c0a74796bb_m.jpg

First I need to thank The Washers, Diane, Kim, Ron (for trusting me with his wife and daughter) and Billie. Diane adopted me for a day, shuttled me around, supplied foot wear, fed me and entertained me! Kim is one of the best mannered teenagers I've met in years, and Billie was friendly and full of energy! I may have not seen a cache larger than a film can with out them. I owe you a great debt and you are welcome here in San Diego any time!

Thank you as well to lathama and Mcd1 for their offers to take me under their wings. I'm sorry we could not make it work.

137649389_58289486d1_m.jpg

Thanks to Steve-e-b for his coordinate correction on Take Art. Even though I didn't make it to the final cache I very much enjoyed the tour of the art galleries of Birmingham

.137654350_b80dc98f00_m.jpg

Thanks to The Mars Bars and Chris&MaryB that took me places in Birmingham that I may not have gone with our their caches, Brum's First Urban Micro and A bit of..........

137649393_720e0d26ef_m.jpg

137654354_b6e6822df5_m.jpg

A beautiful Country and Wonderful people.

Thanks again!

drexotic