Baffled

OK I give

When all officers in a category refuse to vote or participate in the votes to accept the Category that they willingly joined and I promoted them to officer, what are you supposed to do about it? After emailing all officers 3 times with no replys asking for input, over three days; I then called for a vote to demote the officers not participeting and TPTB cancelled the votes. I then emailed 6 times to all officers asking again for advice to change if they did not like it or to email me or to just go and vote and I only had one reply from Aushiker. Tobix, Team Firebird & Crystal Sound have not contacted me. The Category has now failed 2 votes. Unless I have more direction I will be resigning as Leader and starting another group as this one is one of my 5 but it is in LIMBO and a worthy Category at that. IT is the Artesian well Category. ANy suggestions or advice as to how to procede?

Edited by chstress53

The first emails before I called for the vote were when email was not working. So When that vote failed I emailed all officers again regarding this ( email was now working and only one responded I created the second vote and I can not tell who voted or has an issue with the Category write up. IOr even if they voted yes or no. And I emailed everyone again last evening and no one has replied. That is why I am baffled. Evidently I can not demote the none voting officers, because when I did that TPTB cancelled the vote with no explanation. I will give it 24 more hours. By the way each officer has been on line according to their profile page.

By the way each officer has been on line according to their profile page.

Perhaps the site needs to add a PM type feature. The whole group mailing (discussion) piece seems awkward.

Emails can go to the group but replies only go to the sender (if email address is included in the message).

Discussion forums work only if members log in and catch the thread going by.