Legend Cx Or Palm Gpsr And Cheap?

Looking for opions on my two options.

I'm Looking to buy a Legend CX withe the Auto Navigation kit for geocaching. Both the GPSr and Auto kit will run about $400. My other option is that I own a Palm T5 and thinking about getting the Palm GPS unit. That will get me to where Im going then I could also buy a inexpensive unit to go on foot to the Geocache?

The palm gps unit would be $200 plus what ever a hand held unit would cost? ~~$100. Total about $300. ($100 saving).

I'm realy leaning to the legend CX, but I don't want to get tunnel vision and miss something that would be a better setup for me.

Let me know what your opion is. Thanks in advance

Spectremaster

Palm unit can be found here....

http://store.palm.com/product/index.jsp?pr...rentPage=family

Edited by spectremaster

I was just thinking this through the weekend and thought about having to enter waypoints (i can't spell coordanance) on two units to just find a cache, so i'm leaning back to the Legend CX.

I'm preety sure I'll be real happy with the Legend CX.

So next stop, the bank with a bag full of change, the scrap yard to turn in the scrap metal I've been collecting, back to the bank to deposit said money, then back home to pickup the phone and start ordering.