2006 Colorado Geocoin

Team Laxson

2006 Colorado Geocoin

CO_2006_BOTHFinal.gif

Productin will begin on this week on the coin. Proof coins were approved this evening.

Actual Coin: (sample)

Sample.JPG

Click here for coin proof

Coin Specs:

Size: 1.75"

Thickness: 3.5mm

Weight: Aprx. 1.6oz

Metal: Two tone: satin nickel + polished gold

Epoxy on side 1 (mountain side)

Mint size: 1,000 coins

Trackable: Yes

Custom Icon: Yes (a new icon for 2006 - design TBD)

Price: $6.75 per coin

Shipping:

Canada: Add $.50 to US Shipping

World-wide: Add $1.00 to US Shipping

US Shipping:

1 - 3 coins: $1.50

4 - 6 coins: $2.50

7 - 9 coins: $3.00

10 - 12 coins: $4.25

13+ coins: Contact me for quote.

To place your order, Copy/Paste the following information to: coloradogeocoins@gmail.com

Geocaching Name:

Email address:

Shipping Name:

Shipping Address (street, city, state, zip):

Qty:

Order Confirmation page: 2006 Colorado Geocoin page

A big 'Thank You' to MrCOgeo for pushing through the artwork phase, along with all the Colorado Cachers that have provided input during the development of the geocoin.

Disclaimer:

This is not a 'money-making' venture for us. Once our costs have been recouped, proceeds will be given back to the Colorado cachers. We will retain a limited number of coins to be given away for various reasons throughout the year.

Pre-orders have been billed as of this evening. As I am typing, there are over 250 coins already spoken for, and a number of coins reserved for the Colorado caching community. That leaves just over 650 coins available for the general public here. Don't wait - this is a hot one!

Edited by Team Laxson

Another great day for cachin' out in Colorado. Now that I'm back home, I've sent out invoices for all orders placed so far (with 1 exception, but that will go out tomorrow).

There are still coins available, but they are going quickly!

Confirmation page has been updated too.

-Team Laxson

2006 Colorado Geocoin

CO_2006_BOTHFinal.gif

Productin will begin on this week on the coin. Proof coins were approved this evening.

Actual Coin: (sample)

Sample.JPG

Click here for coin proof

Coin Specs:

Size: 1.75"

Thickness: 3.5mm

Weight: Aprx. 1.6oz

Metal: Two tone: satin nickel + polished gold

Epoxy on side 1 (mountain side)

Mint size: 1,000 coins

Trackable: Yes

Custom Icon: Yes (a new icon for 2006 - design TBD)

Price: $6.75 per coin

Shipping:

Canada: Add $.50 to US Shipping

World-wide: Add $1.00 to US Shipping

US Shipping:

1 - 3 coins: $1.50

4 - 6 coins: $2.50

7 - 9 coins: $3.00

10 - 12 coins: $4.25

13+ coins: Contact me for quote.

To place your order, Copy/Paste the following information to: coloradogeocoins@gmail.com

Geocaching Name:

Email address:

Shipping Name:

Shipping Address (street, city, state, zip):

Qty:

Order Confirmation page: 2006 Colorado Geocoin page

A big 'Thank You' to MrCOgeo for pushing through the artwork phase, along with all the Colorado Cachers that have provided input during the development of the geocoin.

Disclaimer:

This is not a 'money-making' venture for us. Once our costs have been recouped, proceeds will be given back to the Colorado cachers. We will retain a limited number of coins to be given away for various reasons throughout the year.

Pre-orders have been billed as of this evening. As I am typing, there are over 250 coins already spoken for, and a number of coins reserved for the Colorado caching community. That leaves just over 650 coins available for the general public here. Don't wait - this is a hot one!

MrCOgeo is a class act. I am extremely happy to see a follow-up to the 2005 version at a reasonable price. Wish others would follow suit. Order to follow.

Thanks guys!

MrCOgeo is a class act. I am extremely happy to see a follow-up to the 2005 version at a reasonable price. Wish others would follow suit. Order to follow.

Thanks guys!

MrCOgeo is a class act. After all the energy that went into the 2005 coin, plus being the first state-trackable coin. He has been the catalyst of this coin. He is still an active participant in this coin too. Many of the packages ya'll will be receiving will be stuffed by the man himself.

Today's update: All orders placed have been invoiced. If you placed an order and don't see a request for payment - I missed your order.

I'm excited to get this coin into production. Stay tuned on the confirmation page for production and shipping updates. We'll also post the details here too...

-Team Laxson

MrCOgeo is a class act. ...

I thank you all for the kind words and comments. (You guys are going to make me blush... ^_^ )

Course credit where credit is due...Team Laxson is the true hard worker of the year, I just doodled a little here and there. :D

My personal hope is that the CO Geocoin will continue to set precedence for enjoyment, value and over all satisfaction and reflects well on the Colorado geocaching community as a whole.

From one appreciative geocoin-geocacher to other geocachers, l can't wait to get these geocoins out there!

(Though through all this "mushy" stuff, let me state I fully support capitalism. Ain't perfect but it's better than anything out there. For now? :laughing: )

I thank you all for the kind words and comments. (You guys are going to make me blush... ^_^ )

Course credit where credit is due...Team Laxson is the true hard worker of the year, I just doodled a little here and there. :laughing:

My personal hope is that the CO Geocoin will continue to set precedence for enjoyment, value and over all satisfaction and reflects well on the Colorado geocaching community as a whole.

From one appreciative geocoin-geocacher to other geocachers, l can't wait to get these geocoins out there!

(Though through all this "mushy" stuff, let me state I fully support capitalism. Ain't perfect but it's better than anything out there. For now? :D )

....just "doodling" eh? Yeah, right. Take credit where credit is due - I have the original art you drew, and I've seen the revisions you have done with the minter. Many, many revsions to end with what we have today.

Keep the orders coming!

As we continue to take orders as the coins are being minter, MrCOgeo has been working on developing the new 2006 icon.

Well, we'd like to get your opinion on the currrent rendition:

co_2006_1_32icon.gif

Thoughts?

<_< I like the State flower Icon (Columbine)

Yep, same here. :mad:

As we continue to take orders as the coins are being minter, MrCOgeo has been working on developing the new 2006 icon.

Well, we'd like to get your opinion on the currrent rendition:

co_2006_1_32icon.gif

Thoughts?

<_< I like the State flower Icon (Columbine)

Yep, same here. <_<

MrCOgeo is still hammering out other options, and working with a certain 'Lemon' character here for samples. Hopefully we will have a final decision on the icon soon.

Just received an e-mail from the minter:

"The mint has pushed back the shipping date for your coin. The new ship date is 5/25/06.

Sorry about that."

More time to buy and be the first to have these coins.

There are coins available so go ahead and order a few before they sell out!