Anyone Missing A Cache In North Vancouver?

Gorak

No, it is obviously very funny.

Stranger still is with the proliferation of caches in the Lower mainland that this is the first time one has been reported. Mind you, I would think that the "RCMP Anti-Terrorism Unit" would be somewhat reluctant to publish exactly how many days and countless dollars they have spent staking out geocahces around the country.

Could lead to a whole new game. Cache roulette! An event cache where we all get together at a starting point. Dial 911 and report mysterious container in the woods and then draw lots to see who goes first to log the cache. The cacher who ends up on the evening news gets a free beer! Ha! :lol:

Oh this is very funny if its a cache and my guess is that its Creekside, If the "black box" description is right. Or the " amorous treesif the "green box" description is right. But it also says that the box is metal, not plastic so it could be undiscribed cache Memories of Bowmanville.

The cache being bobs is just wishful thinking as its in Lynn Canyon Park.

Edited by QuigleyJones

Sure sounds like a geocache. Look out! I think the RCMP might be onto us! <grin>..

I'm suprised they just didn't blow it up..

That's why I make my caches look like hairy bigfoot arms and UFO'S and/or sometimes have them guarded by Gnomes..

Or you can do this...

131108878_dce9a82d58.jpg

Edited by Zartimus