Want The Lowest Fuel Prices In Your Zip Code?

Thanks. Our gas stations are playing games. Mid 2.90's in the morning, mid 2.60's in the evening. Infuriating. If they can sell for the mid 2.60's in the evening, they should be able to sell like that all day long.

:lol:

Think of it on the bright side.. . . . they dropped the price this evening instead of waiting until tomorrow morning! :lol:

This is pretty nifty. :)

Just enter your zip code in the site below, and it tells you which gas stations have the cheapest prices (and the highest) on gas in your zip code area. It's updated every evening.

http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx

^_^ Be a good neighbor and pass this along .

For some reason it doesn't show the two arco stations in 92530 and the one on graham is usually the lowest price in the area. I thought at first they were not showing arco stations, but checked another zip and they do show them.

I know these 2 sites will help when we take off in the MH later in the year, since it only gets 6 to 6 1/2 miles to the gal.

Edited by vagabond

Thanks. Our gas stations are playing games. Mid 2.90's in the morning, mid 2.60's in the evening. Infuriating. If they can sell for the mid 2.60's in the evening, they should be able to sell like that all day long.

:laughing:

That is strange! Wish gas stations in my area (California) did that - I'd be night caching more often! Are you close to Indianapolis? Maybe this is "racer's discount." ^_^ (Been to Indy 3 times to watch races there)

^_^

That is strange! Wish gas stations in my area (California) did that - I'd be night caching more often! Are you close to Indianapolis? Maybe this is "racer's discount." :laughing: (Been to Indy 3 times to watch races there)

In Indianapolis. The prices finally stuck in the lower range for all day.

As for "racer's discount?" Nope, sorry. Those of us who live here fill the tank a few days before race day 'cause all the gas stations jack up the prices for the out-of-towners. Once the race is over and the tourists are gone, the prices go back to pre-race amounts.

haven't read all the way through, and probablly won't... wanted to know if anyone's brought up that some gas stations may not be opened. I found this site a while back and one of the stations listed for around here isn't opened and haven't been for 2-3 years... So, ya gotta consider that before heading out to the station....

:o

That is strange! Wish gas stations in my area (California) did that - I'd be night caching more often! Are you close to Indianapolis? Maybe this is "racer's discount." :lol: (Been to Indy 3 times to watch races there)

In Indianapolis. The prices finally stuck in the lower range for all day.

As for "racer's discount?" Nope, sorry. Those of us who live here fill the tank a few days before race day 'cause all the gas stations jack up the prices for the out-of-towners. Once the race is over and the tourists are gone, the prices go back to pre-race amounts.

Isn't that called gouging or maybe price fixing? Or seriously weak! :o