Rookie Can't Upload Waypoints To His 60csx

So I bought a cool gps. got tired of manual entry of waypoints and downloaded/bought adapters to transfer waypopints from my Mac to the receiver. That didn't work, so I bought a cool new PC laptop and installed Easy GPS & Map Source. Easy GPS will send the waypoint to the GPS, but I don't get no satisfaction(doesn't show up in my waypoints & the receiver doesn't alert me telling me it received the info). On that note, some of the waypoints I transfered from my mac showed up when I downloaded the waypoints from my GPS to Easy GPS. It'slike they were there, just not visble. I've tried converting them, importing them into MapSource, etc. No luck.

Any thoughts??

Thnks in advance for your help! Feel free to point and laugh. :blink:

Do they show up on the map page? Make sure that under Setup Map-General, Detail is set to Normal, More, or Most, and User Waypoint, and under Setup Map-Points, User Waypoints is set to Auto. In the Find Waypoints screen, select Menu then Find by Name. That will list all the waypoints. Default is nearest to current location.

Hope that helps.

thanks guys. i think i was trying too many different fixes in the beginning without following all the way through with them. Long story short it is working now...and on my mac, so I can take my cool PC back and pay off my taxes :lol:)

thanks for the help!