Luxembourg & Portugal Geocoins On Sale

SlytherinAlex

These great coins are being marketed on behalf of geocachers in Luxembourg and Portugal by gcCOINS.

Full details can be found on our website.

Follow the links at the bottom of the page for details of cost and shipping.

The order from is here.

There will be considerably less of these coins minted than with normal gcCOINS issues so they will become highly collectable. To try to ensure that as many people can buy them and to keep the ebay trade down, there is a limit of 6 of each coin per household.

Alex.

Nice coins. I see you mention the LE. Is there also a regular? What metals and quantities are being minted for each metal?

Thanks....Anthus

In reading the linked page it says:

... These two coins are being produced and marketed on behalf of geocachers in the countries represented.

They will be more limited in numbers than previous issues of coins from gcCOINS. There will be 100 LE (limited edition) coins made for each country. The Luxembourg LE coin will feature a black ring around the front face of the coin and not red. The Portugal LE coin will be polished gold instead of the polished nickel used for the standard coin.

These LE coins will only be made available for sale to geocachers who live in the countries concerned. They will not be priced at a premium above the standard coin. ...

There are still coins left should anyone wish to order them. Details are here.

Alex.

I filled out the online order form some time ago but never got an invoice - are they still on the way?

In fact I may have done so twice because I wasn't sure if I'd done it correctly the first time when I got no invoice!

Alex.

I filled out the online order form some time ago but never got an invoice - are they still on the way?

In fact I may have done so twice because I wasn't sure if I'd done it correctly the first time when I got no invoice!

Sorry mate. I'll fix that for you.

alex.

Edited by SlytherinAlex

Alex.

Sorry mate. I'll fix that for you.

alex.

Still no invoice - hope there are some coins left .... ;)

Delivery mid-May turned out to be the end of May due to personal circumstances.

The coins were shipped to European addresses last Friday and are starting to arrive.

USA/Canada coins will be shipped tomorrow (Wednesday 31st May)

They are fine looking coins and a few are still available here.

The icons are not uploaded onto the gc site yet, but that should happen soon.

Alex.