I Took The Plunge Tonight On A Legend Cx

After stressing over getting the right GPSr I decided to get a Legend C just as I was looking for the best deal I came across the CX for 7.00 more and I met all the functions I wanted in the unit. Then what pops up is a 20.00 coupon from ebay that expired the 30th so I knocked it down another 20.00.

I got the:

Legend cx unit

usb cable

32mb SDcard

Americas Recreational Routable Basemap with automatic routing capabilities.

all for 210 shipped i hope I don't get flamed saying I should have done this or bought this or something. I'm just pumped to get my first unit.

Edited by Chaos Team

You might get another bonus when you check the microsd card inside the unit. Some people have stated that they received units with 64MB cards rather than the 32BM one that is supposed to be in there!

That will be an excellent first unit!

Just got my 60csx last week, and it had the 64MB card. Very nice bonus!

You might get another bonus when you check the microsd card inside the unit. Some people have stated that they received units with 64MB cards rather than the 32BM one that is supposed to be in there!

That will be an excellent first unit!

Just got my 60csx last week, and it had the 64MB card. Very nice bonus!

not to burst your bubble or anything, but the 60CSx comes with a 64 MB microSD card. The people that are saying they got a bonus are talking about the Legend Cx with is supposed to only come with a 32 MB card.

I just got my Vista Cx and it also had a 64Mb card vice the 32Mb card. I got mine from here.

http://www.jjielectronics.com/

The Legend Cx is 254.00 and the Vista Cx is 289.00

I bought my Vista Cx toward the end of March. It came with a 32 MB card. Yesterday I took it to the desert and used it all day following the route to the gold claim (146 miles) and then manually inputting all the corner posts and locator posts positions to the unit. I used the compass a lot to visually sight the way to the next corner of the claim. Now I'm going to transfer the positions to a topo map to define the boundries of the claim. The Vista Cx worked perfect all day long on everready rechargable NIMH batteries. The batteries held charge for over 10 hours with the compass turned on much of the time.

timk54

I just got my Vista Cx and it also had a 64Mb card vice the 32Mb card. I got mine from here.

http://www.jjielectronics.com/

The Legend Cx is 254.00 and the Vista Cx is 289.00

I found an even cheaper site to get a Garmin Legend CX for $239 which was a special they were running.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16858108029

Plus they had a $4.99 3 day shipping charge, got mine on 4-27-06. Now I just need to get a good deal on Mapsource North American Navigator.