Feature Requests

1. As a viewer of the Recovered US Benchmarks category, I'd like to see some sensible imagery gallery sorting. Given that only 500 are viewable in the gallery, it would be nice if the gallery had the most recently-added photos at the front, pushing older ones out of the gallery. Right now, I see neither rhyme nor reason in the current order.
  2. As a manager of and frequent enterer into the Massachusetts Historic Markers category, I'd like the group managers to be able to preset the Country & State/Province variables. It's not a big thing, but all the Massachusetts Historic Markers (and presumably other historic markers) are in a predefined state. While this doesn't cover all categories, it'd still be nice. And it wouldn't have to be unchangeable by the user - just an ability to have a more sensible default.
  3. It's there on the geocaching side, so how about having some memory as to the log date. If I enter a bunch of logs at GC from finds a few days earlier, I don't have to change it each time - why do I have to here?