Categories Full - 200+ Waymarks

I think there is some confusion. When you visit the waymark's page it shows you a list of the most recent waymarks in that category. There's no actual restriction on the number of total waymarks you can add to a category. The update is just mentioning the recent waymarks list is now set at 500.

I think there is some confusion. When you visit the waymark's page it shows you a list of the most recent waymarks in that category. There's no actual restriction on the number of total waymarks you can add to a category. The update is just mentioning the recent waymarks list is now set at 500.

Is there now, or will there be in the future, any way to view more than the 200/500/1000 newest (or just all!) without having to resort to a keyword search?

I'll also note that during the testing phase we pre-loaded the Waymarking site with 3 million waymarks in one category. It handled it quite well.

If that's the case, then what about uploading the Canadian Benchmark database to the category. I sent several e-mails regarding this and got no reply. I would like to see the category set up much like the US version at geocaching.com.