The Globel Bell

Voigt54601

My global bell was scooped up over a month ago ... few weeks went by, I emailed the few people that had gone to the new cache to ask if they saw my travel bugger. One wrote back that he had it, but hasn't had a chance to log it yet. Well, that was like 3 weeks ago (at least) and he still hasn't logged it. Nobody can be that busy, that they have time to punch in coords, drive to a chache, walk to the cache, but is too busy to log the bug find?

Am I just being overly impatient, or what? This person is NO newb either, which makes me go :P

If you want to know who it is, just PM me, if you can help or whatever. Any input is highly appreciated.

:huh:

Unfortunately you are at this cacher's mercy and pestering them with emails probably isn't going to help.

Give a couple more weeks and then offer to send them a self addressed stamped envelope so you can take it off thier hands. Give them the ol' friendly, "I know sometimes life gets in the way of going caching, so let me help you with that bug" speel.

Thanks BlueDeuce. I chased a few of my TB's up a couple of months ago by email that had not moved for two years and two got moving. The others holders did not reply so I have taken your advice and emailed them about a stamped adressed envelope. Hope it works! Thanks

My global bell was scooped up over a month ago ... few weeks went by, I emailed the few people that had gone to the new cache to ask if they saw my travel bugger. One wrote back that he had it, but hasn't had a chance to log it yet. Well, that was like 3 weeks ago (at least) and he still hasn't logged it. Nobody can be that busy, that they have time to punch in coords, drive to a chache, walk to the cache, but is too busy to log the bug find?

Am I just being overly impatient, or what? This person is NO newb either, which makes me go :laughing:

If you want to know who it is, just PM me, if you can help or whatever. Any input is highly appreciated.

:laughing:

sigh - I feel your pain. I have three TB's in a race, one got picked up April 1st. On April 20th (according to gmail) I e-mailed a cacher who'd been to the cache and logged "took TB" but not which one, and low and behold - they had the TB. "we'll log it right now!" yup, still sitting in the cache in south carolina that it hasn't been in for a month. I'm actually fine with not putting it back into caches - sometimes these things happen. We've been sitting on two WJTB's for a month, since, um, we moved, and they are in one of three boxes - all at the bottom of the to be unpacked stack and um... But, we *did* manage to log that we'd found them. ok, time to go unpack some more so that maybe we can find those WJTBs