Sort Me Out...

Ben Pid

:)

Hi Guyz! Well the point of this thread is mainly because I am fairly lazy and also because I like to seek opinion without having to trail through any more cache pages to find what I want - I am planing on going on a day trip caching next Monday and am looking for a fairly dense cache area that meets some criteria for me to do it...... its fairly picky criteria but hey I am a picky guy :D...

The Caches have to be:

Within 50/60 Miles of Aylesbury, Bucks

Able to be done in 30 minutes

Be in a place of interest that holds some form of motive (i.e. Coombe Hill)

I am looking to do about 8 caches in the day and would love it if there was 1 or even 2 that had an amazing view to remember.

Hopefully someone can help....I can't be doing a caching trip quite far away that just consists of 8 caches in random woods without really enticing me to go back.

Although I don't mind doing 1 or 2 of them, just want some great views and interesting easy finds!

Any Help Appreciated

(A very bored of searching Geocaching.com) Pid :blink:

Pid, look at the caches round Goring. Nice combination of scenic views and river walks to be had. Not a bad drive from your neck of the woods.

Alistair, how about Dan and Pid's 'Black Magic'? It's just the other side of Aylesbury, and there are a few other caches nearby, so that if you friend enjoys it loads, you can go on to another one. (or two...)

Alistair, how about Dan and Pid's 'Black Magic'? It's just the other side of Aylesbury, and there are a few other caches nearby, so that if you friend enjoys it loads, you can go on to another one. (or two...)

Drove past there the other day and it looked like there was scaffolding up all around the tower :)