Seeking Amsterdam Caches

tempestual

We leave tomorrow for three days in Amsterdam - our favorite city - before we set off to other parts European. I was excited by a previous topic listing some incredible sounding caches, and each one I looked up was archived! Sad state of affairs.

We've got a great travel bug to drop off, not to mention our monkey in a fez, and clip to mount the GPS to bicycle handlebars. We're ready to go! We're also pretty useless with anything but basic Dutch translation, so a few caches with English write-ups would be oh-so-perfect. I changed our profile to our hotel on Slotermeerlaan, but the search for nearby caches isn't picking up the location properly.

Thanks in advance!

I changed our profile to our hotel on Slotermeerlaan, but the search for nearby caches isn't picking up the location properly.

Go to the Dutch geocaching site, on top there is a link to 'Kaart van Nederland' it brings up a map with all dutch caches, click on the map in the Amsterdam area to bring up a more detailed map of the area.

Thereafter just check the different caches by clicking the respective dots....

Haven't done much caches in the amsterdam area, but there must be plenty of good ones....

A posting in the forum on the dutch geocaching site will most likely also give you plenty of feedback.

Have fun,

Team_Vink