Oh Where Oh Where Can My Travel Bug Be....

sundialman

APB on lost travel bug Snorelex the traveler. Last seen in All American Box Reprise in VA. If found please notify his owner sundialman and contact authorities. Here is a link to his photo.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=260777

He is unarmed and made of plastic and generally suffers from either sleep apnea or narcolepsy. He has never ventured out on his own. Please send a note if you happen to see him sleeping in some cache or gutter or some den of ill repute. Please be kind to him. I think he may be just a kid but it is hard to tell with plastic figures.

(Sob, Sob...cough, sniffle) <_<

For whatever reason, some people move travel bugs without logging them. I just had one move 30 miles that way. I've also seen bugs disappear for a year, the get picked up from a cache a long distance away.

My suggestion is to log him into the cache you found him in, then log him out, and move him along on his journey.

This possibility dawned on me yesterday when I sat down to log 5 or 6 caches for the weekend. I thought that maybe I forgot something when I was logging things in.

I must give my offspring time to germinate in the wild before they revela themselves again, I suppose.

Solarus Circus Hominus :mad:

This possibility dawned on me yesterday when I sat down to log 5 or 6 caches for the weekend. I thought that maybe I forgot something when I was logging things in.

I must give my offspring time to germinate in the wild before they revela themselves again, I suppose.

Solarus Circus Hominus :o

Your tb is possibly hanging out with mine who has been on the lamb for almost 9 months now. Didn't last in a cache for 1 month, got picked up and appearently kidnapped. Still waiting for ransom note. Hope is fading fast.

Edited by cachesharks

Snorelax was offered the option of travelling with the other 2 but he refused. "I only go (yawn) first class and I require a sleeper berth." This may have been his undoing but plastic toys will be plastic toys and you can only train them for so long before you have to trust their judgment. <_<