Presale Of The Sepag Geocoin

ODragon

wierd, I paid really early and never had a problem. No emails from paypal or anything. I have used them for a long time and I even get questioned if I take in alot of invoices at once. But I guess they have to CYA too. Anyway I got my coins this week and they look great. Nice job Ben, thanks alot.

Since I see the first coin is on e-bay, I will point out that people who were refunded will get the order link on Tuesday.

New orders will be taken on Thursday.

Should I be expecting an order link today so I can re-order the coins I was refunded for?

If I want more than I originally ordered, do I have to wait for Thursday?

Just curious, the chatter here is way too positive to miss out on these.

I ordered 2, received a refund, but have still not received a link <_< I've posted and emailed as well, what do I have to do? :o

edit: OK, problem solved! The link arrived to a different email address. It's listed as being sent 2pm yesterday, but it wasn't there an hour and a half ago?!? Very strange, but then hotmail has been acting strange for about 3 days now. So we're all good :D

Edited by fox-and-the-hound

Just wondering if anybody knows if there will be a distinctive icon for this wonderful coin. If so, when will it be activated? I got my coin a couple days ago and it still shows as the generic icon. Just wondering.

I think they usually load new icons on Friday so maybe tomorrow or maybe next week Friday.

Just wondering if anybody knows if there will be a distinctive icon for this wonderful coin. If so, when will it be activated? I got my coin a couple days ago and it still shows as the generic icon. Just wondering.

That's a good question. Currently there is not one. I hope to have a design the icon contest here (and on the local forums). The prize will be a special edition coin (only 10 made). More on that in July after the mid-west geobash!

That's a good question. Currently there is not one. I hope to have a design the icon contest here (and on the local forums). The prize will be a special edition coin (only 10 made). More on that in July after the mid-west geobash!

You're going to wait that long to have an icon produced????

How about a shipping update for those of us who re-ordered when we were re-invoiced last week? Thanks ODragon

Sure, sorry for the delay, I was away this weekend. A significant portion of the coins were packaged this weekend and labels made up today. I hope to get them all out tomorrow night. I will post an update if this doesn't happen.

It's Tuesday! Can we order yet!

It's Tuesday so open ordering to all!

Thank you for the delay and enjoy the coins!

http://www.chqualitycoins.com/sepag.htm