Headed Through Va, Md, Pa, Ny Need Pq Or Bookmarks

Nuwati

I was wondering if "you guys" could lend a hand. I am headed to Roscoe NY from Brevard NC. I will be travelling along Interstate 77 and Interstate 81 (VA, MD, PA, NY), and was wondering if any of you might have some PQ files that would come close to this route? I am only 206 caches away from 1000. Thanks. I am also a premium member so there would be no conflict in sharing. send to (email address removed to discourage file sharing)

Nuwati

Edited by NJ Admin

I was wondering if "you guys" could lend a hand. I am headed to Roscoe NY from Brevard NC. I will be travelling along Interstate 77 and Interstate 81 (VA, MD, PA, NY), and was wondering if any of you might have some PQ files that would come close to this route? I am only 206 caches away from 1000. Thanks. I am also a premium member so there would be no conflict in sharing. send to nuwati@gmail.com

Nuwati

The last time I read the TOU for PQs I think there would be a conflict in sharing.

I highly recommend swinging down to 15401 and do some of the quality caches in the area...

What is a TOU?

Nuwati

Terms Of Use.

Something you agreed to follow when you joined the site.

The parts that are in play here

You may not reproduce or retransmit the Site Materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of the owner of such materials, except as follows: You may make a single copy of the Site Materials solely for Your personal, noncommercial use, but such copying must be consistent with any applicable additional terms and conditions and You must preserve any copyright, trademark, or other notices contained in or associated with such Site Materials. You may not distribute such copies to others, whether or not in electronic form and whether or not for a charge or other consideration, without prior written consent of the owner of such materials. If you have any questions, contact us at contact@Groundspeak.com.

Subscription portions (if any) of the Site may contain additional terms and conditions applicable to use of that portion of the Site, including without limitation password usage and protection rules. If You subscribe to any service at this Site, You will be asked to agree to those terms and conditions as part of the subscription transaction, and those terms and conditions will be deemed incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.

The additional part for PQs is here.

Uses Not Permitted:

· Licensee shall not sell, rent, lease, sublicense, lend, assign, time-share, or transfer, in whole or in part, or provide unlicensed third parties access to the Data, Related Materials, any updates, or Licensee's rights under this Agreement.

· Licensee shall not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Groundspeak-compatible data format(s) in an attempt to duplicate the proprietary and copyright-protected Groundspeak data model(s) and/or export format(s).

· Licensee shall not remarket, resell, and/or redistribute the Data or any derived portion(s) of the Data in its digital form to unlicensed third parties.

In simple terms, you can not share Pocket Queries, and if you do, you can be banned from using this website.

Edited by NJ Admin