Presenting The Cache Or Cash Coin

Jake - Team A.I.

cache-cashcoin1.jpg

Fly By Night Coins is pleased to present the Cache or Cash Coin.

When you come into posession of this coin, you must flip it. Heads, you must put it in a cache. Tails, you must put it up for auction, to maximize MY profit. If the is placed on up for auction, all proceeds must be sent to me.

The coin will be trackable, but not by Geocaching.com. It will have a small GPS tracking device that will allow me to monitor, not only it's location, but whether or not it was flipped immediately. I will also be able to tell if the person is following the rules.

This coin will not be for sale, but it will be for lease. You must agree to the terms of Receiver Licensing Agreement or forfeit the coin immediately. Ownership is by me alone, and is non-transferrable.

The cost will be $2 per coin. Shipping and handling charges will be $2173. (This is an industry standard and our common practice.)

Disclaimer: Expected release date - When hell freezes over.

If you act now, one of the members of the prestigious Team A.I. will hand deliver your coin(s).

Disclaimer - Valid only in the states of Arizona, Montana, Confusion, Intoxication, Matrimony, Declining Mental Health and Altered Conscienceness.

Alright! I qualify by Declining Mental Health and Confusion!

;)

If you act now, one of the members of the prestigious Team A.I. will hand deliver your coin(s).

Disclaimer - Valid only in the states of Arizona, Montana, Confusion, Intoxication, Matrimony, Declining Mental Health and Altered Conscienceness.

I have been to all of those states. And am currently in at least 3 of them as I type this!

I can hardly wait for the release date ;)

That was great.

One suggestion, make them in about 10 different metals so they will all be LE coins and very rare and valuable

And take the money now with promised estimated shipping date of no later than 4/24/2008 (at most only a two year wait)

Edited by MikeOtt

That was great.

One suggestion, make them in about 10 different metals so they will all be LE coins and very rare and valuable

And take the money now with promised estimated shipping date of no later than 4/24/2008 (at most only a two year wait)

I was originally going to put a release date of "When all the Wyoming coins finally make it to everyone." but that might be too long. I also coinsidered "When the cows come home!", but I think that's next month after the sheep coin.

Edited by Jake - Team A.I.

WHAT A GREAT DEAL!!! We will take 10 too! Can we sub-let???

Do you have financing on shipping under 5% APR?

You can find us on the border of the state of intoxication,altered conciousness, and hopelessly adrift on the sea of c :laughing: nfusion!

Edited by Ryder3 & Better Half