Which Is The Best Pda/gps Unit Out There?

Hey all!

I am looking to buy a new PDA/GPS unit and I think I have narrowed it down to 1 of the 3 below:

IQue M3

IQue M4

IQue M5

Any pros/cons that you might know of? Of course, if you have a different PDA/GPS unit that you swear by, please let me know.

Thanks!

-TP

If geocaching is your passion, then a true outdoors GPS and a seperate PDA would be a much better choice. The GPS unit would be much more suitable for the outdoors environment (RAIN).... which the PDA is not. I use a Garmin Map60C and a Palm T/X in a Rhino case. The T/X has WIFI so I can do some geocaching.com surfing at free hotspots if I need to check while away from home base. Your choices of PDAs are real nice units .... but will lack all the special geocaching features built into the GPS units. For auto navigating they will work really well. A GPS with easily changed batteries over a unit that needs a charger makes more sense for extended stays in the wilderness .... but in the car you can use auto voltage or a USB charger for the PDA. I have both the GPS and the PDA plugged in while driving.

I'm not knocking PDA/GPS units ..... they will work just fine .... the same as an Etrex will find the cache just as easily as my MAP60C. How about a Navman PiN 570 as another alternative? The choice is yours. :ph34r: ImpalaBob

If geocaching is your passion, then a true outdoors GPS and a seperate PDA would be a much better choice. The GPS unit would be much more suitable for the outdoors environment (RAIN).... which the PDA is not. I use a Garmin Map60C and a Palm T/X in a Rhino case. The T/X has WIFI so I can do some geocaching.com surfing at free hotspots if I need to check while away from home base. Your choices of PDAs are real nice units .... but will lack all the special geocaching features built into the GPS units. For auto navigating they will work really well. A GPS with easily changed batteries over a unit that needs a charger makes more sense for extended stays in the wilderness .... but in the car you can use auto voltage or a USB charger for the PDA. I have both the GPS and the PDA plugged in while driving.

I'm not knocking PDA/GPS units ..... they will work just fine .... the same as an Etrex will find the cache just as easily as my MAP60C. How about a Navman PiN 570 as another alternative? The choice is yours. :ph34r: ImpalaBob

OMG ImpalaBob! NAVMAN PIN 570 is awesome. Now, I just gotta see if it works with Geocaching!!! If it does, I found a place for under $405!!!

-TP