Missing Emails

Jack_Sparrow

I have the same problem. In fact, I was just emailing my comrades in a geocaching group about this very issue.

(PandyBat) wrote:

> Am I the only one that isn't getting notices about new caches being published? I have everything set up to notify me immediately when a new cache is published, plus I am scheduled to get weekly notices about all the new caches. I haven't been receiving anything. Most of the time, I don't even know about the new caches unless I go to GC.com and do a manual search. I used to get the weekly notices like clockwork on Sunday nights. Now they either don't come at all or I might get a notice sometime in the middle of the week, even that rarely happens. Am I the only one this is happening to?

> And I am a premium member, if that makes a difference.

> Sandy - PandyBat

By the way.....I don't get any email at all from GC.com except for the logs from caches on my watchlist. Nothing from the forums or new cache notifications. I haven't changed any settings and I even use the same email address that I've had since I signed up two years ago. There's no spam filters or any other folders that the emails could go to.

Whatever is wrong, I don't think it's on my end.

Sandy - PandyBat

Could you report back and let us know what the problem was? It may help other people with similar issues. Thanks!

He emailed me privately and said he had an incorrect notification setting. But that still doesn't solve my problem. Any ideas, Jeremy?

I just noticed this showing in the reply box when I make a reply...........

Post Options

Enable emoticons?

Enable signature?

You are currently receiving email notification of replies <<<<<<<<It's lying, I say! :mad:

Edited by PandyBat