Mngca Down?

15Tango

Is the MnGCA site down, or is it me? I've tried to get on the site a couple of times in the last couple of days from a couple of different computers without any luck. The bad thing is that I have an email that says I have a private message on MnGCA, and I can't get on the site to see the message. I'm out of the state, and will be for quite a while, and the MnGCA website is my only contact with the group.

Is the MnGCA site down, or is it me? I've tried to get on the site a couple of times in the last couple of days from a couple of different computers without any luck. The bad thing is that I have an email that says I have a private message on MnGCA, and I can't get on the site to see the message. I'm out of the state, and will be for quite a while, and the MnGCA website is my only contact with the group.

15Tango the PM is from me. Just wondering if you need some assistance watching your caches over your extended leave. If so I was volunteering to give you a hand.

CC--dachebo has already volunteered to watch them, but if you can help, it would be appreciated. I found out that DOIM Fort Benning blocks quite a few websites, and for some reason MnGCA is one of them. I've been trying to get my laptop up on wifi, but that's hit or miss down here, like the cell coverage. I suppose I can wait until I get in theater to check up on the happenings with MnGCA.

CC--dachebo has already volunteered to watch them, but if you can help, it would be appreciated. I found out that DOIM Fort Benning blocks quite a few websites, and for some reason MnGCA is one of them. I've been trying to get my laptop up on wifi, but that's hit or miss down here, like the cell coverage. I suppose I can wait until I get in theater to check up on the happenings with MnGCA.

Thanks, put em on my watch list and will help dachebo in any ways I can. Stay safe.