Can't Enter Waymark

I entered a new waymark over the weekend but saved without submitting - I subsequently tried to edit and submit but I repeatedly got a:

"You are not authorized to view this page

You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied."

Thought it might be related to the no email issue but I'm getting the same thing again today. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me. Everything was working fine until this weekend.

I entered a new waymark over the weekend but saved without submitting - I subsequently tried to edit and submit but I repeatedly got a:

You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied."

Thought it might be related to the no email issue but I'm getting the same thing again today. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me. Everything was working fine until this weekend.

Can you link the saved waymark page here so I can try to reproduce your error? Thanks.

-Nate

Can you link the saved waymark page here so I can try to reproduce your error? Thanks.

-Nate

It's this one:

http://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/details...12-a9212aecfab0

Curiously sometimes when I open it it says it's not approved sometimes it says it hasn't been sent for approval. Either way I get the error message when I try to submit it - either for approval or for saving.

BTW It shows as being Listed by: Hard Oiler iryshe ;)