2006 Cachoids Series

cqdx

2006 Cachoids Geocoin Series

This coin series will be first available to everyone that has ordered a least one item from DXcoins.com

This coin will become available in May. There will be 4 coins in this series. There will be a Big City, Beach, Desert and Mountain Geocoin. These coins are a whopping 2 inches. Each coin will be trackable on geocaching.com and it will have a unique icon. A big thank you to Oak Coins who help make this coin series possible

Cachoids Website

bigcity.jpg

back.jpg

An Internet "troll" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

Trolls are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.

Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something I can write that will change them." But a true troll can not be changed by mere words.

An Internet "troll" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

Trolls are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.

Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something I can write that will change them." But a true troll can not be changed by mere words.

:laughing:

Okayyy, well ... that was nice.

Ummm, hope the meds kick in soon! :laughing: ( note, I did the smiley thing )

excuseme.gif

Sorry if you don't like my criticisms of your coins, but that's what you get when you post in a public forum.

Thanks for taking a shot at me personally while I've limited my comments to your coins.

excuseme.gif

Sorry if you don't like my criticisms of your coins, but that's what you get when you post in a public forum.

Thanks for taking a shot at me personally while I've limited my comments to your coins.

Personally, I think it's your avatar - but don't change it, please. I know many people are amused by the reactions to it. :laughing:

I would like to remind everyone to stay on topic and that in these forums we show respect for one and other.

We have forum guidelines:

Respect: Respect the guidelines for forum usage, and site usage.

Respect Groundspeak, its employees, volunteers, yourself, fellow community members, and guests on these boards. Whether a community member has one post or 5,000 posts, they deserve the same respect.

Personal Attacks and Flames will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad, general attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.

Well, there's only one that falls under that.

I wasn't the one who called somebody else a name (don't worry, I have thick skin).

It's simple: if you're going to post ideas/creations, etc. in these forums you're going to get both positive and negative feedback and comments.

You'll note that my comment was directed towards the coin idea itself and not a flame towards you personally.

Not sure why my lone feedback raises so much concern/ire, anyway.

It's just one person's opinion.

Nothing excels or pushed forward with innovation or the cream rising to the top without discussion, feedback, and criticism. I see what's happening to the coins and I'm willing to take the heat for my criticisms of the coins and ideas that I don't like.

I don't think my comments lay down the law, or carry any more weight that anybody else's.

Don't give me that much credit.

So, to stay on topic: I don't like the design/idea and won't be buying any.

Very amusing idea ;)

just when you thought all the original ideas had been done...

No, just the good ideas.

As you stated, you don't like the coin...

I do, I still think it's an original and good idea :wacko:

Our longest standing cache is in an Altoids tin :wacko:

Actually they don't all leak. Some are quite water tight. :wacko:

We'll have to have a couple of these. :blink: