Tb's That Hitched Hiked A Ride With Krew!

SeabeckTribe

This is for all of those that sent their TB's with Krew to travel with him on his move to Germany.

:lol: You will be happy to learn that he has started to move them. We had all but given up hope seeing our TB's placed. We had emailed him many time with no response. With a helpful email from Fledermaus, Krew finally got back to us. Below, in part, is the email we recieved.

Dear Seabeck Tribe,

Please accept my apology for the excessive amount of time that I have neglected to move your geocaching game pieces. I do have your Travel Bugs DJ's Dreams and On The Wings Of A Dove and I intend to move them along between now and May 1, 2006 by placing them in one of two geocaches I have previously found near Heidelberg, Germany. I will have to spread out the placement over a period of time due to the small size of these individual geocache containers.

Fledermaus ensured that I understood how much these TBs meant to you when I took them and I want you to know that I am ashamed of myself for keeping them out of play for such a long time. He made a great effort to teach me how to play this game in the right way. Please don't allow my mistakes to reflect on him.

My original intent was to spread the joy of geocaching to members overseas as well as help U.S. geocachers collect mileage and interesting stories from abroad. There is no excuse for my poor game play. I simply have not prioritized your enjoyment of the game over many circumstances that have contributed to failing in my duties.

Some specific personal situations I chose to focus on rather than moving your TBs include moving overseas and the disorganization associated with packing and unpacking, searching for housing, poor internet access, transportation challenges, language barriers, poor weather during the winter season, searching for employment, learning new job skills, poor health and family duties. I have also found it very difficult to locate geocaches with my GPS receiver. The geocaches I have found have been small (plastic containers) and about 100 meters away from the location indicated by my GPSr. I have used the clues or spoiler photos to locate my few finds and have not searched for many due to the descriptions being in German.

While these situations proved challenging, I do not offer them as excuses. I take personal responsibility for my poor performance and ask for your forgiveness.

Again, I am very sorry for spoiling your enjoyment of a great game and I intend to correct my actions as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,

Krew

For those that have not seen their TB's moved should email Krew and express your encouragement of placing them soon.

We want to personal thank Fledermaus for his help.

The Tribe