Coin Tracking - How Do We Log In & Out At The Same Time?

The Seegert Seekers

I've seen on several logs on varoius caches where a person has logged a TB or geocoin in and out at the same time. The icon that shows up on the log is a circular, red-blue in & out icon. Can some one tell me how to do this without doing 2 different logs? It just seems kind of silly to have to first log it in and then log again to take it out - so we can track our mileage.

Seabeck is correct.. the 'grab' action just takes it from another person that has it, you then need to 'place' it back into the cache.

What I've found to work well is to 'retrieve' the coin, writing the note for it, and _then_ log your find for the cache. This way it will be in your inventory to place it back in. It gets a slight bit problematic to lots and coins like this, but it's better than posting multiple "coin drop" notes in the event/cache, in my opinion.

You don't have to make a 2nd cache log to take a coin/TB out of a cache.

You do have to make a log note on the TB/coin though. On my personal TB I just write the number of the cache find it was for me. See here for our TB that we use to track our cache finds.

Hope I understood your question. Others might be able to help if I didn't :laughing: