Looking For A Good Difficult Cache In St. Louis

UOTrackers

My family is visiting St. Louis and decided to activate 3 coins to set out as TB racers. We'd like to set them all in a cache that is somewhat difficult so that they don't disappear right away. Our idea is to have each one, Mama's, Dada's and Baby Bella's race to see which one can make it back to our home cache first! We have a couple of trips coming up so we plan to put a deadline on the race for example they need to be back by October 1st for this race. Then we head to NY and they would need to be back by May for the next trip. Anyway, I'm babling, I'd like to set them off this week here and am looking for suggestions on a good cache, or even an event or cacher hosting an event? We don't have time for the CITO's in the area unfortunately but with such a large area I'm sure other events will be going on soon! I think I read the 29th, the day we leave ;(.

Thanks in advance. Oh we also have a couple coins we'd like to trade for a local cachers coin. We've got the CITO, Found it, Fox and hound, Robin Hood and Wyken Witch coins for trade. Thanks again!

Brae of UOTrackers