Garmin Vista For Sale

I just upgraded to a Map60csx and am selling the second of my B/W gpsr's. I'm asking $130 for my Garmin Etrex Vista which includes USPS priority shipping. The manual and data cable are included as well as a fitted case. The unit is in good used condition with minor scuffs. There are no significant scratches on the screen. This is a great unit for beginning cachers ... I found it very simple to use even though it has features found on the higher end receivers

Please email if you would like to see pictures. Thanks!

I just upgraded to a Map60csx and am selling the second of my B/W gpsr's. I'm asking $130 for my Garmin Etrex Vista which includes USPS priority shipping. The manual and data cable are included as well as a fitted case. The unit is in good used condition with minor scuffs. There are no significant scratches on the screen. This is a great unit for beginning cachers ... I found it very simple to use even though it has features found on the higher end receivers

I emailed you requesting the photos. Please let me know if you didn't get it.

I will send you my email, please send me the pics too!

Thanks a bunch,

R

Edited by Red_Devil35

Sounds like an excellent deal, I paid $140 for mine plus shipping.

Thanks fireman121, it is a good deal :laughing:

I should have mentioned in my initial post that I can receive payment by paypal if you wish, and that would speed up shipping. The buyer could conceivably have the unit by Friday.