Waymarking E-mail Is Down!

Everyone should be aware that, for some reason, e-mail is out of commission on Waymarking.com.

You will not get confirmations if you submit waymarks. Group Leaders and Officers won't get e-mails when new waymarks are submitted for their group's approval.

We're on own own until this problem is fixed, since we can't even contact the Groundspeak crew. Group Leaders and Officers should manually check their categories for waymarks waiting for approval.

The system appears to be fine otherwise. Waymarks can still be submitted and approved. Hopefully, e-mail will be back Monday. For us on the east coast, this may not be until afternoon.

-sbk

showbizkid -

Thanks for the tip!

I went to the management page (click on "My Page", "My Categories", "manage") and saw a bunch waiting for approval. I was about to review and approve them, but then I wondered - will they ever get any emails to say their waymark was approved? So I figured I'd wait until the email was back up before approving any.

The site is now sending emails properly. Sorry for the downtime.

Bootron

I'm guess that the hundreds of e-mails (thousands?) over the weekend are lost? I've received nothing from Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon and there's been some activity on my waymarks.

Oh well..... :laughing: