Need Help With Leadership Problems

I think I better ask some questions as I am running into some issues as the Leader of a Category.

1).. After I "Decline" a Waymark, it disappears completely. Shouldn't it remain visible in the list of things pending so the Leader and Officers can see what's holding and why?

2).. What if someone accidentally Archives their Waymark? Shouldn't the Leader be able to un-archive it so they can fix it and re-list it after it is approved?

and I've asked this before but didn't get an answer...

3).. What happens if a Waymark becomes invalid in the future and the Owner doesn't do anything? Shouldn't the Leader (and maybe the Officers too) be able to address this by Disabling, and possibly eventually Archiving it?

This weekend I've had #1 and #2 already, and cannot fix the issue. As the Leader of the Category, isn't that the equivalent of a Reviewer on Geocaching? As it is now, all I can do is Approve or Decline a Waymark. And if I do Decline one, it vanishes.

HELP..!!!!!

:laughing: The Blue Quasar

I think I better ask some questions as I am running into some issues as the Leader of a Category.

1).. After I "Decline" a Waymark, it disappears completely. Shouldn't it remain visible in the list of things pending so the Leader and Officers can see what's holding and why?

Maybe I don't quite know what you are talking about on this, but it sounds like it is working to me... I mean if you decline it, it isn't pending or holding.. it has been declined....

I do think that it'd be nice for category owners to be able to archive and un-archive, and change ownership of a waymark however...

Well it used to be that the Officers could see the status, but with Email down and a lack of information about the status of a Waymark... and now that they disappear after being reviewed.. I worry that people are making a big effort and it is getting wasted.

For now, I'm holding off any reviewing.

I also got an email from one of the Officers in a Category I own stating that he approved my Waymark earlier, but he sees it is still pending... and that's how it appears to me as well.

Whoel thing makes me want to just wait till things are fixed.

:lol: The Blue Quasar