Snowwolf's Personal Coin, Now On Sale!

Snowwolf75

I got mine yesterday (they are beautiful!).
I ordered early and got 3 of these coins. These are fantastic coins, some of the best I have seen. I love the quote and the geocache symbol on the moon!
We got ours a day or two ago, but I wasn't feeling well, so am just now getting around to posting. These are definitely a case of coins that look a lot nicer than the pictures. I'll be honest; we ordered mainly because Sharon (the distaff half of the team) is a lobophile. Seeing them in person, we are both very impressed at how nice they look, enough so that we are "retiring" one of them for our personal collection. We don't keep one of every geocoin that we buy, only the ones we really like. Nice work! :P

:ph34r::P *blushes from the praise* Thanks for the compliments.

I have a request, though, for all those that are activating their coins. I'd like to know who you are and where the coins are, to see just how far and wide they travel. :} Just send me a mail via my profile, if you want to help me in this.

mine arrived!!!!! got up in the middle of the day to visit the little girls room (sleeping off night shift) and there was the package in the hallway. couldnt go back to bed til id opened and fondled! LOL So very very cool. cant wait til i get out of bed again today to activate it! kudos to you on a great coin

by the way are the black nickels up for sale now? im so confused through my shifts right now i cant remember but would love to get a black nickel one too

Edited by freespirit1402
I got mine yesterday (they are beautiful!).
I ordered early and got 3 of these coins. These are fantastic coins, some of the best I have seen. I love the quote and the geocache symbol on the moon!
We got ours a day or two ago, but I wasn't feeling well, so am just now getting around to posting. These are definitely a case of coins that look a lot nicer than the pictures. I'll be honest; we ordered mainly because Sharon (the distaff half of the team) is a lobophile. Seeing them in person, we are both very impressed at how nice they look, enough so that we are "retiring" one of them for our personal collection. We don't keep one of every geocoin that we buy, only the ones we really like. Nice work! :laughing:

:D:laughing: *blushes from the praise* Thanks for the compliments.

I have a request, though, for all those that are activating their coins. I'd like to know who you are and where the coins are, to see just how far and wide they travel. :} Just send me a mail via my profile, if you want to help me in this.

:laughing: I agree with the quotes above. The picture didn't do the coin justice. Great job!!!

We have a trade going on...right?

I believe so, yes.

Those that I've arranged trades with, I will doing preperations and such next week - the remainder of this week is rather busy. -.- Sometime Sunday or Monday I'll be emailing ya'll confirmations and to exchange addresses.

And yes, the icon is synced correctly. :} I had to nudge the people at Groundspeak and they came thru. Three cheers for them!!

Edited by Snowwolf75

If anyone has missed out on a gold wolf and not hanging out for black, i have suddenly been invoiced for my coins after giving up on them and being gifted one.

I would like a trade for upcoming GCC october coin or perhaps some other coin of similar quality to snow wolf.

Forthferalz:

Due to the fact that everyone that was invoiced did not complete those request we had a few extra left so invoiced the next folks down on the list for the extras. :rolleyes:

<_< I just noticed on my paypal account that I had paid for two of these coins but never have gotten them yet. Have you shipped the coins yet or did I get missed? I'm just checking to see what the status is, if you could check I would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

Please contact me with your payment information at support at usageocoins dot com

Thanks

Eric

I don't usually resurrect old topics, but it seemed better than creating a new one.

I wanted to let people know that I still have some coins available FOR TRADE from my personal stash. I don't know the exact numbers right now, because they are at home and I'm not, but I do have both Gold and Black Nickel versions. Personal coins are preferred (trackable or not), but otherwise any unactivated trackable (that I don't already have) will likely be accepted.

For those people that wanted to buy Black Nickel coins, I offer my apologies - however I was not the one in charge of the sales of either edition. If you still want a black nickel and have a spare trackable lying around, drop me a line explaining the situation and I'll consider it. I promise to respond to every email or PM, so noone will be left wondering. :}

I don't usually resurrect old topics, but it seemed better than creating a new one.

I wanted to let people know that I still have some coins available FOR TRADE from my personal stash. I don't know the exact numbers right now, because they are at home and I'm not, but I do have both Gold and Black Nickel versions. Personal coins are preferred (trackable or not), but otherwise any unactivated trackable (that I don't already have) will likely be accepted.

For those people that wanted to buy Black Nickel coins, I offer my apologies - however I was not the one in charge of the sales of either edition. If you still want a black nickel and have a spare trackable lying around, drop me a line explaining the situation and I'll consider it. I promise to respond to every email or PM, so noone will be left wondering. :}

I got an email last night saying that about 60 Black Nickel coins were still available thru the website.