Snowwolf's Personal Coin, Now On Sale!

Snowwolf75

We will begin sending the invoices soon. We first want to finish the invoicing for the Cancer coins.

Wolfmaster, you must have filled out the reservation form for the cancer coins

http://www.usageocoins.com/cancer.htm since we have not sent out any invoicing yet for the Snowwolf coins

http://www.usageocoins.com/snowwolf.htm

Thanks

How can I find out if I already sent my reservation for either of these? Is there a list?

--Marky

Can you confirm if I preordered? I -think- I did, but sometimes when I do things at work, I'm too absentminded to remember...

I know I -thought- about doing it as it's a really nice coin.

Contact Eric K (you should see his posts in this thread), as he is the person in charge of the preorders.

All the invoices HAVE NOT been sent yet. We do them in batches so that the wait time between beign invoiced and actually receiving your coin is kept to a minimum.

Thanks

Eric K

Erik

Please make sure you still have my Pre order in As I do not want to be left out

also let me know abot the LE coins

Tim Slaby

Email Shadowizard@yahoo.com

The store page for the LE (black nickel) coins will go up some time after all the gold coins have been invoiced, iirc. 50 of them will be sold (1 per person for fairness), so hopefully Eric will let people know ahead of time when it will be available such that people can plan around it.

The store page for the LE (black nickel) coins will go up some time after all the gold coins have been invoiced, iirc. 50 of them will be sold (1 per person for fairness), so hopefully Eric will let people know ahead of time when it will be available such that people can plan around it.

The number of coins and how many will be sold to each customer is incorrect. The Black Nickel version will go on sale at a later date.

Thanks

Eric K

Well, I believe I need both a "tracking number" - which is on the pawprint - AND an activation code - that is no where to be found.

Did yours have TWO numbers on it, or just the tracking number?

Thanks,

MC

Howdy......

Just the tracking number! I guess I misunderstood what what you were asking. I will have to check it out further......

Vern... :laughing:

Next question:

How do I get the SnowWolf geocoin icon to show up in my coin list on my profile page?

Thanks,

Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

The icon isn't showing up yet. The person that takes care of that is also on vacation. Hopefully the icon will get loaded sometime this week.

Next question:

How do I get the SnowWolf geocoin icon to show up in my coin list on my profile page?

Thanks,

Howdy......

Mine showed up yesterday....yours is on there now.

Guess the folks at Groundspeak don't take weekends off! :laughing:

Next question:

Thanks,

Howdy......

Guess the folks at Groundspeak don't take weekends off! :laughing:

Howdy......

Them dudes are FAR OUT :laughing: (I was a hippie in the 60"s :laughing: )

Next question:

Thanks,

Howdy......

Sorry, I still don't see the icon. All I see on my Trackable page and on the coin page is a generic gold coin icon with a cent sign in it. BTW, I see the same generic coin icon on your Trackables page for your SnowWolf geocoin. What's up? :mad:

Next question:

Thanks,

Howdy......

Vern... :D

Sorry, I still don't see the icon. All I see on my Trackable page and on the coin page is a generic gold coin icon with a cent sign in it. BTW, I see the same generic coin icon on your Trackables page for your SnowWolf geocoin. What's up? :D

Howdy......

Well...I guess thats about all we get for now :unsure:

Vern... B)

Edited by Foothills Drifter

Can you confirm if I preordered? I -think- I did, but sometimes when I do things at work, I'm too absentminded to remember...

I know I -thought- about doing it as it's a really nice coin.

Contact Eric K (you should see his posts in this thread), as he is the person in charge of the preorders.

Yeah, I've done that and gotten no response.

GG now that they're sold out.

I ordered two coins very early on. I was invoiced for them and have received those coins.

I also ordered another three SnowWolf coins just a couple of weeks ago and I haven't seen an invoice for them yet. I guess they're handling the earliest orders first.

Early reservations were handled first. The coins are basically sold out. We will wait about a week or so for orders that haven't been fulfilled. At that time if there are any left we will invoice in order the reservations were made.

Thanks

Eric K

I got mine yesterday (they are beautiful!). When I activated it tho, it has just the standard cent coin icon, not the pawprint icon. Will these be updated? Or will it stay as a coin icon.

Thx for such a gorgeous coin!

Oh duh...there's the pawprint icon response a bit above my question....never mind!

Edited by LiseSilverwolf

Early reservations were handled first. The coins are basically sold out. We will wait about a week or so for orders that haven't been fulfilled. At that time if there are any left we will invoice in order the reservations were made.

Thanks

Eric K

???????? I requested two coins very early on and have heard nothing, why is it so hard to get a coin through your site? I have never had so much trouble tring to get a coin as I do when tring to order through you. :blink:

If there are any left please invoice me at paypal@jsamjewelry.com, as I WAS one of the early reservations.

-TJ :blink:

Thanks

Eric K

???????? I requested two coins very early on and have heard nothing, why is it so hard to get a coin through your site? I have never had so much trouble tring to get a coin as I do when tring to order through you. :blink:

If there are any left please invoice me at paypal@jsamjewelry.com, as I WAS one of the early reservations.

-TJ :blink:

If you have reserved other coins before and have never received any invoices you may wish to check your spam filters to be sure the invoices aren't being blocked.

Occasionally an e-mail on the reservation list may be entered incorrectly also. An occasional error is bound to happen but if this is happening to you with multiple reservations then most likely the invoices may be getting blocked by your e-mail software.

Thanks

We got ours a day or two ago, but I wasn't feeling well, so am just now getting around to posting. These are definitely a case of coins that look a lot nicer than the pictures. I'll be honest; we ordered mainly because Sharon (the distaff half of the team) is a lobophile. Seeing them in person, we are both very impressed at how nice they look, enough so that we are "retiring" one of them for our personal collection. We don't keep one of every geocoin that we buy, only the ones we really like. Nice work! :P