Moses Coin

Moses

Here is a picture of the gold coin, best I could do with my camera

coin0050dd.jpg

0650iconlarge9rf.gif

If there's an interest in the gold version @ $10.00 shipped, it's trackable and has an icon.

email me with the following information @ Moses.geocoin@gmail.com

geocaching name

name

mailing address

paypal address

number of coins

I'll be stuffing the bubble mailers this weekend and should have them all in the mail by 4-25-06.

Thanks again to all who ordered.

Moses

Edited by Moses

Got these yesterday! :D

Very Nice!!

Had some good fun with the envelope at church last night! :wub:

Showing it off to everyone that I'd got mail from "Moses" and that he didn't live in heaven as thought, but actually in Tennessee!! :):wub::P

Thanks for the nice coins and a few good chuckles! :laughing::)

D-man :)

Got these yesterday! :)

Very Nice!!

Had some good fun with the envelope at church last night! :D

Showing it off to everyone that I'd got mail from "Moses" and that he didn't live in heaven as thought, but actually in Tennessee!! :):wub::wub:

Thanks for the nice coins and a few good chuckles! :P:)

D-man :D

I'm not saying a thing! We've been to the mountain. :laughing:

Got these yesterday! :o

Very Nice!!

Had some good fun with the envelope at church last night! :)

Showing it off to everyone that I'd got mail from "Moses" and that he didn't live in heaven as thought, but actually in Tennessee!! :smile::blink::)

Thanks for the nice coins and a few good chuckles! :):angry:

D-man :yikes:

Glad you liked them and that I could entertain your friends

I had my Moses coins dropped in my hand and didn't have to climb up a bluff that was 2 tenths or walk across a log over water or walk a trussle or I-beam bridge to get to. :blink: But would have surely done any of these things to get this coin.

I love it. The detail and the colors are great. It's just one of the coins that feels like you are holding something in your hand. Pictures do not do this coin justice, it is very classy.

This is a VERY nice addition to my collection and is one of my favorites as well as the cacher. :P

Moses! You Rock!!!... and Roll sometimes according to JayPea. :ph34r:

Thanks for the coin and getting me in those adventurous caching situations and not letting me get hurt. :P

Edited by Better Half

I had my Moses coins dropped in my hand and didn't have to climb up a bluff that was 2 tenths or walk across a log over water or walk a trussle or I-beam bridge to get to. :P But would have surely done any of these things to get this coin.

I love it. The detail and the colors are great. It's just one of the coins that feels like you are holding something in your hand. Pictures do not do this coin justice, it is very classy.

This is a VERY nice addition to my collection and is one of my favorites as well as the cacher. :P

Moses! You Rock!!!... and Roll sometimes according to JayPea. :P

Thanks for the coin and getting me in those adventurous caching situations and not letting me get hurt. :P

B1/2 I've never have forced you up a bluff for 2/10ths of a mile but I have sent you up a creek without a paddle. I might bring back the plank at my event on the 24th, will you walk it? :blink::P:ph34r:

Yes, I remember up the creek without a paddle and in a CAVE without a flashilight also.

ARGHH! If you be testing the plank first, I'll be walkin the plank also. Err, that is if the cannon is aimed in the other direction.... Uhmmmm .... I'm bringin a life vest.

I can see your next personal geocoin. A flamin' tennis ball!

Yes, I remember up the creek without a paddle and in a CAVE without a flashilight also.

ARGHH! If you be testing the plank first, I'll be walkin the plank also. Err, that is if the cannon is aimed in the other direction.... Uhmmmm .... I'm bringin a life vest.

I can see your next personal geocoin. A flamin' tennis ball!

A flamin' tennis ball would look too much like a basketball. but you are giving me an idea. Don't forget your pirate outfit so you can walk the plank and look for a nano! :laughing: