Visit Counter For Profile

I want a good visit counter for my Profile page. I have a Bravenet one I found on another cachers profile, and it's nice, giving statistics of visits. But the thing I don't like is it has so many ad's, and sends one of my E-mail accounts spam (I guess I'm stuck with that now.)

I'd like a good visit counter, that doesn't pop up so many ad's, maybe a simple one that simply shows the number of visitors and no more. Any suggestions?

I'll add my 001 to the list Mudsneaker. (I want to see if your counter is better. <_< ) DANG! You got more hits today than I get in a couple weeks!

I think I like the Statcounter Mudsneaker has better.

EDIT: I got the other one now. :lol:

Edited by Airmapper

After seeing this post it got me thinking about one too. I googled and came up with Statcounter.com.

I have no idea if its good or bad. But I managed to put together and install a counter on my Profile in about 10 minutes, if that.

Worked for me...pretty cool. :lol:

Edited by Segerguy

I want a good visit counter for my Profile page. I have a Bravenet one I found on another cachers profile, and it's nice, giving statistics of visits. But the thing I don't like is it has so many ad's, and sends one of my E-mail accounts spam (I guess I'm stuck with that now.)

I'd like a good visit counter, that doesn't pop up so many ad's, maybe a simple one that simply shows the number of visitors and no more. Any suggestions?

Airmapper, how and where do you get the geo stats counter with logo? :lol:

Or any help would be appreciated :-)

Edited by Wild Thing 73

Ok I'm a bit confused...

First I wanted to know why sometimes I log on to my page and the geocaching.com stat bar (with the number of finds) is not there. Once I started reading this topic, like others, I liked the idea of having a bar that counts the number of visitors to my profile.

I copied the html (wich i know nothing about) from the webcounter page in one of the boxes on my edit profile page. I copied the Gif file to my hard drive and that's about it. The rest, someone will have to help. When I open my profile page, at the bottom, there's the empty box with the x in it meaning that it can't link to the file that I have saved on my hard drive....