Why Not Celebrate!

The Herd

Since so many people have made this game about the numbers, I thought, well, I am 2 posts away from 100. (one post now) So why not celebrate with a question...so, here goes...

Do you ever feel moderators abuse their "powers?"

Edited by The Herd

Never mind The Herd, she's just mad that Dave and I aren't coming up to her CITO tomorrow.

I'm more concerned about forum members abusing their powers....powers like....talking a guy into buying a USED dog!Bret

I apologize for everything. CYBret is a wonderful person who would never abuse his moderator powers. I have been so wrong about him. Also he does NOT smell bad.

Edited by CYBret

Never mind The Herd, she's just mad that Dave and I aren't coming up to her CITO tomorrow.

I'm more concerned about forum members abusing their powers....powers like....talking a guy into buying a USED dog!Bret

I apologize for everything. CYBret is a wonderful person who would never abuse his moderator powers. I have been so wrong about him. Also he does NOT smell bad.

That was JUST WRONG! Perfect example of why I started this thread! You think you are SO amazing! That's fine, those who know you know the truth, that you really do have a strange odor!

hey...no need to edit!

I'm more concerned about forum members abusing their powers....powers like....talking a guy into buying a USED dog!

Bret

Well, of course forum members abuse their powers every chance they get- gotta keep the mods on their toes somehow. :huh:

As for the dog... no comment. <_<

Edited by Corp Of Discovery

I'm more concerned about forum members abusing their powers....powers like....talking a guy into buying a USED dog!

Bret

um..Bret. While you're at it, I have two (only slightly) used cachers of the feline pesuasion who could use a loving home when we move next month. I'll even bring them to you!

(Gee, I wonder if I drove them up to Pip's area, if they'd get "adopted"?) 19.gif

Oh, now see...THAT'S a good idea!!! Bret likes cats, I'm sure of it!!! And, Bret, cats will not only lay at your feet, they will lay on them, on your stomach, on your shoulders while you try to type, on your head while you try to sleep...so when Dave pays more attention to your wife...you can grab the cats! Perfect!

Uuhhhh...Bret's had enough of cats, thanQ. I got rid of a pair of them last fall. Believe it or not, I actually DID send them away to live on a farm. I know...that's what parents always tell their children when something unfortunate happens to the animals, but this time it's true.

No...really...I did!

Stop looking at me like that!!!!!

Uuhhhh...Bret's had enough of cats, thanQ. I got rid of a pair of them last fall. Believe it or not, I actually DID send them away to live on a farm. I know...that's what parents always tell their children when something unfortunate happens to the animals, but this time it's true.

No...really...I did!

Stop looking at me like that!!!!!

Didn't happen to have tacos for dinner that night did you?

Taco spelled backwards is o cat, as in no more cat!