Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
scaw

Activated Coins To Swap And Release In The Uk

would anyone like to swap activated geocoins to release in there area and i can release yours in th UK?

I seem to be the only one who releases coins in my area and would like to see other peoples coins traveling around for a change. I have a few coins which i havent even got activated yet and would like to swap an activated coin for another activated coin.

I hope no one minds me posting this. Please either PM me or email via my profile. Thanks for taking the time to read this post :laughing:

would anyone like to swap activated geocoins to release in there area and i can release yours in th UK?

I seem to be the only one who releases coins in my area and would like to see other peoples coins traveling around for a change. I have a few coins which i havent even got activated yet and would like to swap an activated coin for another activated coin.

I hope no one minds me posting this. Please either PM me or email via my profile. Thanks for taking the time to read this post :D

as soon as my teamPEZ coins come in, i would gladly send you some to spread out in the UK. and of course, i will happily disperse your coins here in the states (georgia.)

pm me privately if interested.

-TP

We'll send you a couple of ours to release in the UK :D

Have sent out the activated coins to

Team Pez

GBOTS

tdecell

chrisgun

FSU*Noles

they all went in todays post so give them time to make there way to you and once again thanks so much

Have also sent coins to today

GEO*Trailblazer 1

Buzz Lightyear 1

Coins also gone to

grcarlson

Cryptik Souls Crew

Ive released most of the coins i have recieved so far and they seem to be moving about so thanks for your help in this.

If anyone else wants to swap activated coins my offer is still open.

thanks to all

The coin I got from you (Absolute caching) got dropped in a cache yesterday .....Thanks Scaw!

Edited by tdecell

I hope no one minds me posting this. Please either PM me or email via my profile. Thanks for taking the time to read this post :ph34r:

I've sent you a PM.

I'll send you a couple of my coins, pm sent

I posted out coins today to

Tennessee Jed

Moses

Doughball

CachingCoins

thanks to you all

Sent off coins today for

The Hazelnuts

ajayhawkfan

Having email problems so a PM is best for contact

thanks

Lots of the coins are now moving about.

Thanks to all who sent coins and hope you have recieved your coins

just been looking and most coins seem to be moving about well thanks to all :laughing: