Help Designing An Icon For Grimlocks Geostatscoin

Grimlock

Ok, I tried doing the icon myself for my upcoming coin but it just wasn't as good as it should be. (by the way, i posted this in the other thread but didn't get any feedback so I figured the topic might draw some of our fellow icon designers).

Details for the coin are located here. I'd like for the icon to include the state of Texas and something else. I was initially wanting the small Texas/4Runner image on the back to be the icon ... but my software just never made it appear right (maybe you have something better). The person whose icon I select will get a Dyeing Black Finish of my coin (only 15 of these will be minted). You can either post the icon here or e-mail it to me via my profile link. Thanks for reading this! The pics are on the link but just for convenience:

Grimlock_front.gif

Grimlock_back.gif

Ok, i must admit, i'm partial to the flag :) . . . will this be ok, or is it better left on a white background:

Better 1: tx_giraffe4.giftx_giraffe4small.gif

OR

Better 2: texasgiraffe4_32.giftexasgiraffe4_16.gif

Either way, Fox-and-the-hound gets the winning design. I appreciate everyone's input on this. By the way, the company is supposed to get the proof today or tomorrow and then it will be 2-3 weeks before i have them in hand!!!