Requirements For National Register Of Historic Places

I sure hope this thread dies. We as officers resolved this issue and many many waymarks have been added. And no waymarks are or will be not approved for spelling or miniscule issues like this again. No changes were made to the wording because it never should have been a problem. HAd the op taken this up with the group leader or the second in line before taking this to the forums there would not have been so many hurt feelings. Mistakes were made all round but the officers have resolved this issue and it was a learning experience for group management. NOW LET THIS DIE. As to this being a rant, the continuation of this thread is most definately a rant NOW and as I stated before the op never contacted the leader or other officers first to make a complaint.

" You may dismiss this as a rant, but it is a legitimate complaint about something that was going on. Maybe still is going on for all I know. I havent submitted any more waymarks to them."

Has the op used the email funtion NO! the op never did that and we stated in this thread that the issue has indeed been resolved. IF you further read the whole thread the op at the time was an member in this group but has since left the group. Sorry to hear that you choose not to submit to a worthy category over both human mistakes & the beta issues we were experiencing. They have all been resolved now for sometime. As Bruce S said he has submitted over 138 more waymarks to this Category since this issue and Warrior IV has begun his submissions. This was resolved as far as we are concerned and if the op still had a problem we have not heard from him regarding any further issues.

Edited by chstress53

Chastress, I emailed people in the group twice after this thread, and never recieved a response. The last thing I heard was the group leader posting that spelling and grammar would continue to be important, and that he would support any officer who rejected my waymarks for that reason. I have remained away from this category and would not have said anything further, except that others were responding to this thread after all these many months.