Google Calendar

Google Calendar is a rather nice online calendar with good facilities for sharing calendars, so I've created a shared calendar of UK cache events.

To use it, simply search the shared calendars for "uk cache events"...

cacheevent.gif

All events added from a Pocket Query going forward for one year. I'll keep it updated, but if you notice errors or omissions, just get in touch (see email address at top of screenshot)

Edited by lordelph

Thanks for the heads up on the google calendar, not only have I got the geocaching events set up but also calendars for both me and Suzanne. :anibad: Now what I need is a Gmail account to use with my pocket queries anybody got an invitation that I could use?

I have a few hundred left :laughing: send me a PM with your email address and I will send you one

It doesn't appear to have a full set - GCWJJK, GCWC93, GCWV9B, GCW7ME, GCWNH1, GCW9ZW, GCW1D0, GCWQ27, GCR1TN, GCW1JF, GCWGDP, GCWMQB, GCVJ90 all seem to be missing (unless I've done something wrong, which wouldn't surprise me).

There is a regularly updated list of UK event caches at the G:UK stats homepage. New event caches should show up within a few hours of being listed on GC.com.

There's also the GeocacheUK calendar on the main site, which should be automatically updated with new event caches each day, and to which all G:UK users are welcome to add their own entries.