Writer Looking To Interview Someone New To The Game, But Hooked

Moun10Bike

A couple of weeks ago I spent a few hours geocaching with a writer doing a story on geocaching for Seattle Magazine. After spending some time with me, a person who has been geocaching for a while, she expressed interest in talking to someone else caught up in the game but relatively new to it. Are there any Seattle-area "newbies" out there who would be interested in talking to her? If so, please send me a quick email through the site with how long you have been geocaching and a short snippet on how you would describe your involvement. I will forward on your aliases and info to the writer. Thanks!

:P Why a newbie? Not that there is anything wrong with the new cachers by far. I just don't understand where she is coming from. Some of us would gladly talk to her. Like my good friend Lucy :) .

Just kidding sweetie! Seeing if you are paying attention to the forums? I guess I can expect a noogie for this statement! :)

A couple of weeks ago I spent a few hours geocaching with a writer doing a story on geocaching for Seattle Magazine. After spending some time with me, a person who has been geocaching for a while, she expressed interest in talking to someone else caught up in the game but relatively new to it. Are there any Seattle-area "newbies" out there who would be interested in talking to her? If so, please send me a quick email through the site with how long you have been geocaching and a short snippet on how you would describe your involvement. I will forward on your aliases and info to the writer. Thanks!

How new is new though? We have been geocaching since last July, so I wouldn't qualify that as new. But against Jester, no contest.

cheers,

Poppa J

I would have to say I agree with Shop99er. quadmommy came out of nowhere, and is racking them finds up, not to mention the amount of placements lately...........like this evening for example. And keep in mind this is all done with a gaggle of kids, Quadruplets to be exact, if you couldnt figure that out by her caching name. Just MHO

I would love to do it if you don't find someone in WA I just started and am totally hooked I have been caching for 42 days and I have 58 finds and 5 soon to be 6 quality hides I have found 10 trackables and own 5 geocoins and 1 TB, this is the greatest sport I have ever played it combines everything I love outdoors, the hunt and spending time with my family. Ohh yea we just got our very first FTF yesterday and did the dance.... :P

Team :huh: Jsam

Edited to add: We live in Southern Idaho!

Edited by Team Jsam